[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Have you ever felt unsafe on a coaster? - Coaster Zone: The Rollercoaster Social Network

Have you ever felt unsafe on a coaster?

What are your opinions and memories of rollercoasters
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kumali
CZ: Coaster Knight
CZ: Coaster Knight
Favourite Coaster: Swarm (TP)
Favourite Water Ride: Tidal Wave (TP)
Favourite Theme Park: Flamingoland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Have you ever felt unsafe on a coaster?

Postby Kumali » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Are there any rides out there (that you've been on) that have made you feel like you were going to fall out or the ride was going to fall apart at any minute?

I only have one that I can think of at the moment and that was Snake in the Grass at Pleasurewood hills. I've been on plenty of that exact type of ride before and after that one but just one corner of Snake in the Grass made me feel like I was going to fall out. It was a rather steeply banked corner and I was in a cramped seat without much grip and a bar that came no-where near me was all that was holding me in. The vibrations from the train didn't help and it did feel like I was about to fall.

I have no idea why it was just that one corner on that ride. I felt it every time I went on the ride and yet always feel perfectly safe on every other ride, including ones of exactly the same type.
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Favourite Coaster: Taron
Favourite Water Ride: Valhalla @ PBB
Favourite Theme Park: Phantasialand

Re: Have you ever felt unsafe on a coaster?

Postby Thekingin64 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Though it's wasn't a feeling of unsafeness as in about to fall out, I have felt unsafe on Big Dipper and the Grand National at PBB. It was only because if how rickety and rough both rides are now. I was thrown all over the place on them!

I talk of this as a bad thing and while it mostly is, it makes the first drop on Grand National a hell of a lot more fun. I was almost out the train with all the ejector airtime!
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favourite Coaster: Wicker Man (AT)
Favourite Water Ride: RIP Bubbleworks (CWOA)
Favourite Theme Park: Alton Towers

Re: Have you ever felt unsafe on a coaster?

Postby Simba » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:07 pm

I have never felt unsafe on a rollercoaster.

Simba - Coaster Zone Administrator
Most rides on Icon (BPB): 32 (8/10/18)
Most rides on The Swarm (TP): 86 (24/08/2015)
Wicker Man - Coaster Ride Count: 2019 (13)
Previous End Of Season Total Ride Counts On Wicker Man:
2018 (46)
Wicker Man - Grand Total Coaster Ride Count (59)

Important Links

Look at all this amazing Coastery stuff in my profile :)
You can easily add yours in the UCP

Return to “General Discussion”