[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Coasters you've done on the front row? - Coaster Zone: The Rollercoaster Social Network

Coasters you've done on the front row?

What are your opinions and memories of rollercoasters
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favourite Coaster: Wicker Man (AT)
Favourite Water Ride: RIP Bubbleworks (CWOA)
Favourite Theme Park: Alton Towers

Coasters you've done on the front row?

Postby Simba » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:25 am

The front row question, how many rollercoasters have you done on the front row?
So far I've done 7 rollecoasters at the front and hopeing to do more this season.
Here are the 7 rollercoasters that I've done at the front: Vampire and Runnaway Train at Chessington, Nemesis Inferno and Flying Fish at Thorpe Park, Dragon and Dragon's Apprentis at Legoland Windsor and the defunct Speedy Coaster at Loodmore Country Park in Weymouth.

Simba - Coaster Zone Administrator
Most rides on Icon (BPB): 32 (8/10/18)
Most rides on The Swarm (TP): 86 (24/08/2015)
Wicker Man - Coaster Ride Count: 2019 (13)
Previous End Of Season Total Ride Counts On Wicker Man:
2018 (46)
Wicker Man - Grand Total Coaster Ride Count (59)

Important Links

Look at all this amazing Coastery stuff in my profile :)
You can easily add yours in the UCP
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Favourite Coaster: Taron
Favourite Water Ride: Valhalla @ PBB
Favourite Theme Park: Phantasialand

Re: Coasters you've done on the front row?

Postby Thekingin64 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:42 pm

I don't really care about going front row but I've managed quite a few. They are:

Nemesis, Alton Towers
Air, Alton Towers
Oblivion, Alton Towers
Nemesis Inferno, Thorpe Park
Swarm, Thorpe Park (at night as well!)
Flying fish, Thorpe Park.
Saw, Thorpe Park.
X:/NWO, Thorpe Park. (not sure if that would count?)
Astro Storm, Brean.
Megafobia, Oakwood
Speed, Oakwood
Kumali, FL
Velocity, FL
Corkscrew, FL
Wild Mouse, FL
Mumbo Jumbo, FL
Big one, PBB
Infusion, PBB

If I remember anymore, I'll edit them in.
Kumali
CZ: Coaster Knight
CZ: Coaster Knight
Favourite Coaster: Swarm (TP)
Favourite Water Ride: Tidal Wave (TP)
Favourite Theme Park: Flamingoland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kumali » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Nice list, King. I haven't actually done any as I don't see the point of waiting extra time just to get a slightly better view.
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Thekingin64 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:46 pm

I don't either, Kumali, but most of these rides didn't have a special front row queue and I just went for it. I have queued occasinally for them, but I prefer not to.
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:09 am

I have now done 8 rollercoasters at the front, thanks to riding The Swarm yesterday for the first time at the front with Doomega.

2018 (46)

Important Links

Dalek Sec
CZ: Coaster Master
CZ: Coaster Master
Favourite Coaster: Nemesis

Postby Dalek Sec » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:22 am

I've done three coasters at the front, including the Big One and Infusion at Pleasure Beach Blackpool and The Ultimate at Lightwater Valley.
The Banshee will rise!
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:54 am

Wow those three coaster must of been increadible in the front Dalek Sec, especially The Big One at Pleasure Beach Blackpool.

2018 (46)

Important Links

Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Thekingin64 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Yea, the Big One is amazing at the front. I usually don't mind where I sit but The Big One is one of the few I want to try and avoid the back and go at the front. The back is very rough down that first drop.
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:01 pm

I've now done 9 rollercoasters at the front row. X at Thorpe Park is the latest coaster I have added to this count today.

2018 (46)

Important Links

Return to “General Discussion”