[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
cp2013's rollercoaster tycoon 3 coasters - Coaster Zone: The Rollercoaster Social Network

cp2013's rollercoaster tycoon 3 coasters

The forum to discuss your RollerCoaster Tycoon, Planet Coaster and No Limits creations!
CP2013
CZ: Coaster Knight
Favourite Coaster: Gatekeeper
Favourite Water Ride: shoot the rapids
Favourite Theme Park: Cedar Point
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

cp2013's rollercoaster tycoon 3 coasters

Postby CP2013 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:28 am

it's taken me quite a while to do a few new coaster because I lost some of my older coasters but after a couple months of on and off working I bring you CityScaper which is a Intamin launched ride similar to Stormrunner at Hershey park but without further a due here's the ride.

yet again the link for some reason isn't working

EDIT: Fixed the link for you. I don't know why but the https:// at the start of the links have recently caused the videos not to work when like this. In future, to post a Youtube video, just delete the s for the https:// and it'll work perfectly. - King
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Favourite Coaster: Taron
Favourite Water Ride: Valhalla @ PBB
Favourite Theme Park: Phantasialand

Re: cp2013's rollercoaster tycoon 3 coasters

Postby Thekingin64 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Looks like B&M track to me there instead of Intamin, CP2013. Still quite a good ride though but there are a quite a lot of straightaways which detract from the ride.
CP2013
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby CP2013 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:58 pm

yeah I realize that after I posted it to youtube but hopefully I can fix that with my next ride
CP2013

Postby CP2013 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:55 am

a new project I am taking on is from the B&M ultimate pack ctr called lauma. it will be a B&M 2nd gen sit-down and will be littered with cs. here is my first couple shots of the ride so far and there will be supports and footers tomorrow.

(yes it is a rare B&M no inversion ride. similar to diamondback)
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Thekingin64 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:12 pm

Looking good there, CP2013. Can only be a good thing when I can't think of anything to criticise.
CP2013

Postby CP2013 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:51 pm

I've finished the footer and supports and a few of the catwalks and the mcbr

I sending this info before i send it to rctlounge
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Thekingin64 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Looking even better now. You might have overdone the supports slightly though.
CP2013

Postby CP2013 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:53 am

trees trees and more trees have been added as well as the rest of the catwalks and the brake run goodies and the station

my hope for this ride is to have it finished by Sunday or sooner but idk
(rct lounge are loving this ride so far but they aren't a total fan of steelworx so i' going to swap to moby's steel jungle v1 and v2 from now on)

so far the CS used are: steelworx, ody's coaster goodies, spice's trees, CPcisco's B&M footers, ATH catwalk and accessories set, ImaginerJohns coaster kit, gadget goodies, sk-shr91's station covers/platforms and Thecodemaster's B&M ultimate pack CTR :P I think that is it for now i'll update it later
CP2013

Postby CP2013 » Wed May 14, 2014 3:14 am

It's finished I've put some hard work into it and I even got a new youtube intro. Enjoy!

Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Thekingin64 » Wed May 14, 2014 5:03 pm

You put in some good work there, CP2013. All flows quite nicely and the trees make a nice effect.

Return to “Coaster Tycoons and Simulations”