[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Fantastic Smiler No-limits Recreation! - Coaster Zone: The Rollercoaster Social Network

Fantastic Smiler No-limits Recreation!

The forum to discuss your RollerCoaster Tycoon, Planet Coaster and No Limits creations!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Favourite Coaster: Taron
Favourite Water Ride: Valhalla @ PBB
Favourite Theme Park: Phantasialand

Fantastic Smiler No-limits Recreation!

Postby Thekingin64 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:00 pm

No other words but utterly fantastic! Must have taken absolutely forever to get it this perfect!

All credit to JAMMYD778 and Nemesis94 for this.
CP2013
CZ: Coaster Knight
Favourite Coaster: Gatekeeper
Favourite Water Ride: shoot the rapids
Favourite Theme Park: Cedar Point
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fantastic Smiler No-linits Recreation!

Postby CP2013 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:56 pm

I've seen his work before and it is amazing I'm glad some people like to take on the challenge of a recreation and get it right for once.
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Thekingin64 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:42 pm

Yea, me too. I have tried the occasional recreation and it is a lot harder than it looks. You can see why this one apparently took him around 2 years to complete.
CP2013
Favourite Coaster: Gatekeeper
Favourite Water Ride: shoot the rapids
Favourite Theme Park: Cedar Point

Postby CP2013 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:52 am

I've been wanting to get no limits 2 but I haven't gotten around to it. but I have gone and watched some of thecodemasters tutorials so when I don get it I can get going correctly. I really can gain a lot of knowledge from him when he can do this.
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Thekingin64 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Nice! I hadn't even realised you could make 4D coasters on Nolimits 2!

I have the original Nolimits but annoyingly, It got removed from my computer when my computer had to undergo a complete restore which deleted everything off it.I never found time or inspiration to use it anyway.

I do have a backup copy but I'm not sure what i did with my activation code to be able to use it.
Kumali
Favourite Coaster: Swarm (TP)
Favourite Water Ride: Tidal Wave (TP)
Favourite Theme Park: Flamingoland

Postby Kumali » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:50 pm

That is fantastic! Almost every little detail is perfect and it does feel like I am watching an actual POV of the ride. Although it would be very awkward to implement, the only detail he has missed is the view of the rest of the park from the top of the lift-hills. That is only me being picky though since every other detail is perfect.

Return to “Coaster Tycoons and Simulations”