[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
This is Me - Coaster Zone: The Rollercoaster Social Network

This is Me

Introduce your self here
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Effie
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

This is Me

Postby Effie » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi. It's me. Effeffia. Nickname: Effie. What do I do?

I am a fan of stuff, however, it doesn't usually take over my life. Keyword being usually. As I've grown, I've spent more time trying to come up with my own ideas for cartoons, stories, comics, and many other mediums. Sadly, most projects go unfinished. Replace most with all, actually. I sometimes do rants and reviews on YouTube, but that's just a really, really small project I have, since my laptop's microphone is less than great (that and you try doing a rant/review when your brother comes in and starts pestering for you for something he asked for 3 minutes earlier, or when your brothers keep shouting in the background, or when your mom comes in and blames you for something you didn't know about until JUST now). My main goal in life as of right now is to get at least one story published. If it is successful, I may use my earnings to go and see the world. Only issue is that would mainly require plane travel, and I am deathly afraid of heights (which is one of the reasons I'm not a huge fan of roller coasters; that and I just have a very sensitive head). And hopefully I am successful, because I am really, really, really, REALLY bad at most things, and nobody in their right mind would probably ever hire me. If I do travel, I may do some kind of blog, hopefully getting my own small following to encourage others to come out and see what's out there. My curiosity with the outside world has been coming on ever since I was young, since I was very over-sheltered my entire life. Now, I just want to live my dream.
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favourite Coaster: Wicker Man (AT)
Favourite Water Ride: RIP Bubbleworks (CWOA)
Favourite Theme Park: Alton Towers

Re: This is Me

Postby Simba » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Hello and welcome to Coaster Zone Effeffia, it's nice to see a new member around our forum.
Fear of heights is something I am scared of as well, but rollercoasters tend to be over in a couple of minutes, and as soon as you get past the high point, most coaster get lower to the ground, because of the energy the train loses once it finishes the biggest drop.

Simba - Coaster Zone Administrator
Most rides on Icon (BPB): 32 (8/10/18)
Most rides on The Swarm (TP): 86 (24/08/2015)
Wicker Man - Coaster Ride Count: 2019 (13)
Previous End Of Season Total Ride Counts On Wicker Man:
2018 (46)
Wicker Man - Grand Total Coaster Ride Count (59)

Important Links

Look at all this amazing Coastery stuff in my profile :)
You can easily add yours in the UCP
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Favourite Coaster: Taron
Favourite Water Ride: Valhalla @ PBB
Favourite Theme Park: Phantasialand

Re: This is Me

Postby Thekingin64 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi Effeffia. Glad to see you here!

Stick around and Keep Posting!

Return to “Introduction”