[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
The Swarm (Thorpe Park) - Page 18 - Coaster Zone: The Rollercoaster Social Network

The Swarm (Thorpe Park)

Talk about a specific coaster in this forum
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favourite Coaster: Wicker Man (AT)
Favourite Water Ride: RIP Bubbleworks (CWOA)
Favourite Theme Park: Alton Towers

Re: The Swarm (Thorpe Park)

Postby Simba » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Yeah, I did really enjoy the slush after my first ride on The Swarm backwards, and yeah both me and Doomega had a fantastic time.

Simba - Coaster Zone Administrator
Most rides on Icon (BPB): 32 (8/10/18)
Most rides on The Swarm (TP): 86 (24/08/2015)
Wicker Man - Coaster Ride Count: 2019 (13)
Previous End Of Season Total Ride Counts On Wicker Man:
2018 (46)
Wicker Man - Grand Total Coaster Ride Count (59)

Important Links

Look at all this amazing Coastery stuff in my profile :)
You can easily add yours in the UCP
TheAustralianViper
CZ: Coaster Knight
Favourite Coaster: Fury325 (Carowinds)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TheAustralianViper » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:13 am

Swarm backwards must of been very exciting Simba, do you prefer going forwards or do you prefer going backwards.

Tamed The Thunder Dolphin!
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Personally I prefer forwards on The Swarm, even though backwards was amazing, and I would do it again backwards, I wouldn't personally wait for it if it had a very long queue, and as it has a lower capacity and slower throughput per train it can have a very slow moving queue line for backwards

2018 (46)

Important Links

Doomega
Favourite Coaster: The Swarm (Thorpe Park)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doomega » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Personally I have equal liking for forwards and backwards, they are equally awesome in my opinion.
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:24 am

I had a feeling you had equal liking for both forwards and backwards Doomega. It was really fun doing backwards with you for the first time on Saturday, and I am very pleased that we did end up doing it.

2018 (46)

Important Links

Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:18 pm

On Thursday 31st July 2014, I took Skittysrule on The Swarm which conquered her fear of Rollercoasters. Today two weeks later (14th August 2014) we rode The Swarm twice and she was brave enough both times to ride it on the front row today, and she loved the experience on the front row both times despite being nervous the first time!

2018 (46)

Important Links

Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Favourite Coaster: Taron
Favourite Water Ride: Valhalla @ PBB
Favourite Theme Park: Phantasialand

Postby Thekingin64 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:25 pm

That's good to hear! Glad she enjoyed it.
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:34 pm

I had an amazing day at Thorpe Park, I spent the entire day on The Swarm, and rode it 36 times and it still hasn't got old. My new record of 36 is 10 more than my previous total of 26 which I set on the 23rd March 2013. If you hadn't of worked it out by now I am still in love with this coaster.

2018 (46)

Important Links

Eclipse
Favourite Coaster: Leviathan (CW)

Postby Eclipse » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:36 am

Take your spin on the Dragon's Fury or face his fiery breath!
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:48 am

Quite easily Eclipse, you just have to put you're mind to it, and go to a theme park on an "off-peak" day so that the park is insanely quiet. Next year I will attempt to beat that record.

2018 (46)

Important Links

Return to “Coaster Discussion”