[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
The Swarm (Thorpe Park) - Page 14 - Coaster Zone: The Rollercoaster Social Network

The Swarm (Thorpe Park)

Talk about a specific coaster in this forum
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favourite Coaster: Wicker Man (AT)
Favourite Water Ride: RIP Bubbleworks (CWOA)
Favourite Theme Park: Alton Towers

Re: The Swarm (Thorpe Park)

Postby Simba » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:57 pm

I can't have a go at the unigue code at the moment, but I will have a go at it soon. The site does look good, and it's nice that TP are continueing to promote The Swarm with it's own websites, even though 2 websites may be a little over the top, but I am sure it will help promote the coaster.

Simba - Coaster Zone Administrator
Most rides on Icon (BPB): 32 (8/10/18)
Most rides on The Swarm (TP): 86 (24/08/2015)
Wicker Man - Coaster Ride Count: 2019 (13)
Previous End Of Season Total Ride Counts On Wicker Man:
2018 (46)
Wicker Man - Grand Total Coaster Ride Count (59)

Important Links

Look at all this amazing Coastery stuff in my profile :)
You can easily add yours in the UCP
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Favourite Coaster: Taron
Favourite Water Ride: Valhalla @ PBB
Favourite Theme Park: Phantasialand

Postby Thekingin64 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Definitely. I just saw the website as a ploy to get people to the ticket booking page for a discount! (which I think is the usual online price anyway)
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:46 am

Sadly Thorpe haven't changed the advert much, except from the slight additions of the new billboard and the fire effect.

2018 (46)

Important Links

Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Me and Doomega took on The Swarm for the first time today at the front, and it was amazing.
We subsequently rode the coaster a massive 26 times, and 10 times in total on the front row.
This was our first ever time on the front row!

It also was operating in the snow!

2018 (46)

Important Links

Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Thekingin64 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Sheesh! I'd get bored after 26 times! Glad you enjoyed it though.
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Neither of us got bored and if we had more time we would of hit 30.
Today has put my last season count on this coaster to shame, and will be beaten the next time I go. (Over Easter)

2018 (46)

Important Links

Dalek Sec
CZ: Coaster Master
CZ: Coaster Master
Favourite Coaster: Nemesis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dalek Sec » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:27 am

I agree with Thekingin64, that it's good you both had fun, but personally after 5-6 goes on a rollercoaster, I would get pretty bored.
I know Wing Coasters are very good for rerides and that the experience will be different depending on where you sit on it.
The Banshee will rise!
Eclipse
CZ: Coaster Knight
CZ: Coaster Knight
Favourite Coaster: Leviathan (CW)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eclipse » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:49 am

I am so surprised that no one has yet posted this mission video created as a promotional tool for the Beat The Swarm competition.

But I think with Simba's trip to TP yesterday with Doomega, they have defiantly beaten The Swarm!
Take your spin on the Dragon's Fury or face his fiery breath!
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:58 am

I saw that video a few days ago Eclipse, and never got round to posting it. I think that was fantastic over acting, and would be a very cool TV advert for The Swarm too.

2018 (46)

Important Links

Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Thekingin64 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:02 pm

I've seen that video before. While it is a good video, I cannot figure out how to get the link for the competition though.

Return to “Coaster Discussion”