[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Saw: The Ride (Thorpe Park) - Page 2 - Coaster Zone: The Rollercoaster Social Network

Saw: The Ride (Thorpe Park)

Talk about a specific coaster in this forum
JimmysNetwork
CZ: Coaster Youngling
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Saw: The Ride (Thorpe Park)

Postby JimmysNetwork » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:07 pm

That looks like a fun Coaster! I wish i lived in the UK so that i could check it out, i loved all of the SAW series so i could imagine i would love this ride too. I think it's pretty interesting they created a ride with a theme. They did create a ride here Transformer 3D based on Transformers at Universal Studios, i got to ride it before it was even released it's pretty epic.
Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Favourite Coaster: Taron
Favourite Water Ride: Valhalla @ PBB
Favourite Theme Park: Phantasialand

Postby Thekingin64 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Transformers does look amazing. It may only be a simulator at heart but they have made into a must ride attractionpeople which people would tracel the world for. To prove it, I want to ride it!
CoasterGeek
Favourite Coaster: The Swarm
Favourite Water Ride: Dragons falls
Favourite Theme Park: Thorpe park
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby CoasterGeek » Sat May 11, 2013 5:36 pm

I went to thorpe park last on Thursday and saw this....
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favourite Coaster: Wicker Man (AT)
Favourite Water Ride: RIP Bubbleworks (CWOA)
Favourite Theme Park: Alton Towers

Postby Simba » Sat May 11, 2013 5:43 pm

It's surprising to see Saw The Ride do that stall again, but then again high winds can easily affect rollercoasters, and sometimes because Thorpe is mostly surrounded by water, these can happen easily, on a reasonable light train, like Saw The Ride has.

Simba - Coaster Zone Administrator
Most rides on Icon (BPB): 32 (8/10/18)
Most rides on The Swarm (TP): 86 (24/08/2015)
Wicker Man - Coaster Ride Count: 2019 (13)
Previous End Of Season Total Ride Counts On Wicker Man:
2018 (46)
Wicker Man - Grand Total Coaster Ride Count (59)

Important Links

Look at all this amazing Coastery stuff in my profile :)
You can easily add yours in the UCP
NightCoaster
CZ: Coaster Padawan
CZ: Coaster Padawan
Favourite Coaster: Saw
Favourite Water Ride: Tidal Wave
Favourite Theme Park: Thorpe Park

Postby NightCoaster » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:02 pm

This ride is definitely one of my favourites if not my favourite. I love the drops in the dark inside, the bit where Jigsaw gives his nice little speech, the way the ride literally goes up vertically then does a verticle drop and of course the the shock tactics with the blades and the track in general. The ride always managed to impress me and get the excitement pumping through me. Is such an awesome ride. :)
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:12 pm

I for the first time ever rode Saw The Ride today, and I can now officially reveal it is the worst coaster I have ever ridden, the layout was dull, tame and simply poor.

2018 (46)

Important Links

Thekingin64
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Favourite Coaster: Taron
Favourite Water Ride: Valhalla @ PBB
Favourite Theme Park: Phantasialand

Postby Thekingin64 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:36 pm

I absolutely love the indoor bit of the ride, but the outdoor bit after the lifthill does leave a lot to be desired. The only decent bit is the air time hill and even that could be a lot better.
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:25 pm

It's funny the airtime hill didn't give me airtime and it didn't add anything to the ride experience. It defiantly better than what it is.

2018 (46)

Important Links

Kumali
CZ: Coaster Knight
CZ: Coaster Knight
Favourite Coaster: Swarm (TP)
Favourite Water Ride: Tidal Wave (TP)
Favourite Theme Park: Flamingoland

Postby Kumali » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:51 pm

WHAT!? HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SAW!?! I love the ride. Ok, it is a bit rough on the outside bit but it is an amazing ride with brilliant layout.
Simba
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Simba » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:46 am

2018 (46)

Important Links

Return to “Coaster Discussion”